Phil Bowdle got his start in church as a pastor’s kid making faces at his dad while he preached. Growing up, he had no desire to go into ministry. Now there’s nothing he’d rather do.
After starting in creative ministry in 2004, today Phil is the creative arts pastor at West Ridge Church in Northwest Atlanta. He leads a team of creatives in the areas of communication, media, worship, and production He also speaks, offers communication and creative coaching, and blogs about communication, leadership, and the creative church.
WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR?
- Church Communication Leaders leading the charge for church communications
- Creative Teams looking for resources to structure and organize their teams
- Social Media Strategists trying to be more strategic with their church social media presence
- Pastors & Church Staff looking for practical resources and ideas to effectively communicate to the church
- Young Leaders looking to leave their mark on the world for a purpose that matters
- Church Planters looking for practical resources to get started and build volunteer/staff teams in communications/media/video
- Me – To clarify my own thinking and ideas