Graphic design is hard work. Here are 10 statements to avoid when talking with a designer:
- This won’t take long.
- Give it a “wow-factor”
- Have you seen that Papyrus font? Let’s use that.
- Here’s a low-res picture I found on Google Images. Can you blow it up and put it on a banner?
- Make it pop.
- What this needs is drop shadows. Way more drop shadows.
- Just go make it creative.
- I don’t need the brochures until our event in two weeks. But the printer needs them tomorrow. So…
- There’s too much white space. Let’s add something.
- How’d you design that? Do you use Microsoft Publisher?
Got something to add to the list? Share it in the comments below: